Wednesday, May 6, 2015

The dead end in Norvelt

 In this blog, I will just be writing about what I think about the book so far. About what I enjoy about it and what I don't.

  This book isn't a confusing book so I understand everything. It's very interesting and the plot has a lot of suspense. It's fast moving so it jumps from one thing to another, so you don't get bored. I like the fact that it's from a kid's point of view just like Huckleberry Finn. It makes it so much more interesting and makes the world seem so much better than if it was from an adult point of view.

  Things I don't like, there aren't many but there are 2 or 3 thing I dislike. First of all, is that I don't think they describe enough the characters so the image of the character in your head isn't very clear, maybe it was done by purpose so you could imagine your character but I'm not sure about that. The second and last reason is that at some part in the book things go confusing and I don't understand. Even though, I said I understood everything but there is this one part I didn't quite understand it was when Jack meets Bunny. But, I reread that chapter and now I understand

 Overall, I like it and hope that I will have enough time to finish it. It's an exciting book full of suspense.

No comments:

Post a Comment