Thursday, November 27, 2014

Great expectations

I am very happy as I am starting to go through the book a lot more quickly and I am thinking of finishing it by the end of the December holidays. The story is becoming more interesting and I start to find out more details about the different characters. I am not going to summarize the story for you as I am not sure if you are following what is happening and how interesting it is for you. I just wanted to say that I am enjoying it a lot and I recommend reading it. I am going to be writing another post shortly descibing the characters, but now I just wanted to give you my opinion on the book.

2 comments:

  1. its about 300 pages, but it takes me so long to read it, because I got bored at one point and I was reading very slowly and wasn't paying attention, but now I am back at it and I hope to finish it soon.

    ReplyDelete