Friday, May 6, 2016

Me before you by Jojo Moyes

This is one of my private reading books I have read over the last few weeks, I am almost finished with it and I wish there would be a sequel since it is such a fascinating and beautiful story. The book is about a paralyzed young man who falls into a deep depression because of this severe, life changing accident. His life is going downhill until a very chaotic but happy and energetic young woman comes along to work as a "carer", helping him eat, changing his bed sheets etc. The book takes many positive and negative turns which keeps the reader very interested. I absolutely loved the book and I can mostly recommend it to the girls since its more of a love story. Still, based on a true story, it is very inspirational and insightful.

No comments:

Post a Comment