Thursday, September 25, 2014

THE SECRET SCRIPTURE 3

I have Finally reached the 100th page Mark and so far I am pretty happy with my results as I am a pretty slow reader ! 



The book is advancing well but their has been a huge secret the main characters dad (Roseanne)  during her childhood KILLED 128 GIRLS IN A ACCIDENTAL FIRE AND THEN LATER ON HUNG HIMSELF so poor Roseanne is left with a CRAZY MOTHER AND A DEAD FATHER ! The  local priest of Sligo also wants to marry off  Roseanne a 16 year old innocent girl to A 55 YEAR OLD MAN WHO'S JOB IS BURYING PEOPLE . 

2 comments:

  1. 'Whose job...' But I don't want to be fussy.

    I'm glad you're enjoying this. Try Barry's war story, A Long, Long Way, next.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow seems pretty intense... How did she start the fire though?

    ReplyDelete