Wednesday, April 15, 2015

I have started reading two books since the beginning of this term since I could not decide which one I should take, I have already read the first few pages or chapters of both of them and so far they seem very different but right to the point even at the beginning (exactly the kind of books I like). The first book which I have already read all the sequels to (3) is called Misty Falls by Joss Stirling it is a series of books to do with a savant family which is a family where each of the members has a different and special gift, these gift obviously have their consequences with mean and powerful enemies, there is also romance between different and powerful families of these savants involved. Each one of the books in the series was one of my favourite book till now so I am very excited to read it... 
The second book is called The pact by Jodi Picoult, I have never read a book of this author but I have looked at almost all of them and I figured out  that she writes about almost every horrific tragedy that can happen to a person.. example this book talks about a young couple which had a tragic ending consisting of the girl dead in the hospital. It is written in a very interesting way since it tells you the ending but you are so curious to know how it came to such a strange love story that you exactly want to know what happens ( basically backwards ). The book is slightly more challenging than he first one but that is part of the reason I chose it. She is also the Author of My sisters keeper ( alot of people must have watched the famous movie ) 

1 comment: