Tuesday, March 8, 2016

The Beautifull Cassandra


The Beautifull Cassandra


The little black book i decided to read was called The Beautifull Cassandra, by Jane Austen. The reason i chose this book was because in the past i have read many of her novels. She is one of my favourite authors. However after reading this book, my view on Jane Austin has changed. This book is very unlike other books of hers, the book is made up of little extracts of her early stories of when she was a child. I fond these stories to be fun and very entertaining. I found it a very light read, which is very funny. It was also very cool to read her earlier stuff and compare it to her later writing style. I also liked how Jane made themes like death and prison breaks add to the people's humour of the book. 

I really enjoyed the book, and really recommend to people who enjoy a fast, light and funny read.

No comments:

Post a Comment