Sunday, February 1, 2015

Beach Babylon by Imogen Edwards-Jones

 As we follow the life of the manager of a 5-star luxury hotel island resort, we find out all the dirty secrets. From Russian Billionaires bringing prostitutes as their guests to Germans who get into fights with the staff.
 This book is really appealing to me and I am making great progress. All the action is almost to much for one book. I am sucked into the book when the staff revolt against the managers or when famous models visit for photo shoots. I have just reached a part where the staff have revolted and the ringleaders have been kicked off of the island. The most intriguing part about this book is the fact that it's all true. I can't wait to find out what happens next and I highly recommend the book.

1 comment:

  1. Interesting. Are you planning to be a Russian billionaire when you grow up?

    ReplyDelete