Tuesday, June 9, 2015

 I'm not scared by Niccolo Ammaniti

  This book is a real classic, and is very famous. I didn't know at start what quite to expect; everybody was telling me how thrilling and disturbing it was. Half way through the book I thought that the 'thing'  that was the disturbing part happened, and I was just curious to find out what would then happen. At this point I was completely gripped to the book, and I was surprised, thrilled, and shocked to find out that the disturbing part of the story happens at the very end.

  This is definitely one of the best books that I have ever read, not only is a light read, but its also as exhilarating and thrilling as the reviews say it is. I read this book recently, and very quickly, I couldn't recommend it more.

3 comments:

  1. It is certainly a gripping story. When exactly did you read it?

    ReplyDelete
  2. About 3-4 weeks ago, on the weekend...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Was it just the plot that had you gripped?

    ReplyDelete