Wednesday, June 10, 2015

Othello

I had started to read Othello, the play, its a tragedy written by William Shakespeare, it speaks of two lovers, Othello and Desdemona. But, I did find it very hard to understand what the text was saying most of the time. This made me slightly frustrated when I read it each time and I soon didn't find it enjoyable to read but more as a challenging task. I read to about page 30 and then decided to quit reading the book. I think that this could be an interesting class read though, since it is considered one of the best books by William Shakespeare and it would be easier to understand in class.

2 comments:

  1. The more you immerse yourself in the challenge, the easier it gets.
    Is it worth reading this in your opinion (from what you understood) ?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Since you read until page 30, did u manage to understand what is happening until then or nothing at all really?

    ReplyDelete