Saturday, June 13, 2015

Paper Towns


I finished reading, a book called Paper Towns by John Green. I have read two other books by him, the fault in our stars and looking for Alaska. Although this book let me down. I found it boring and almost plodding. The book was almost exactly like ‘looking for Alaska’. There were many things similar like the main female character and male character, the male best friend. The plot was almost exactly the same as well. Personally I enjoyed the fault in our stars better than this book. But I feel like he is repeating and not being original. Not only did this make the book bad but also there wasn’t much happening in the book, except for a lot of thinking and reflecting on minor events. I do not recommend this book as I found it very boring. 

No comments:

Post a Comment