Wednesday, October 8, 2014





The Throne of Fire


   This is the second book series that  I'm reading, I just finished this book n*2 (this one). This book is written by an American author called Rick Riordan. I finished just now and I'm on to the next book of the series. I rate this book 7/10 because I found that it was missing good vocabulary. I'm a big fantasy book reader and I really liked the Harry Potter series and the Percy Jackson series also written by Rick Riordan. It taught me a lot about Egypt that I didn't know...

3 comments:

  1. Great, but since you acknowledge that you're learning more about Egypt than about language, why not tackle a more sophisticated book on the subject?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Do you enjoy the storyline (meaning different gods, characters), or do you prefer the writing style?

    ReplyDelete
  3. did you finish the Cacoons Calling

    ReplyDelete